Stainless steel bearings are generally used in salt wat […]
Stainless steel bearings are generally used in salt water and corrosive places to improve the bearing capacity and heat transfer. The bearing has good corrosion resistance. Stainless steel bearings are widely used in food machinery (food processing machinery), fishing wheels (one-way bearings), shower pulleys (pocket stainless steel bearings), optical instruments, water pumps, motors (motors), medical equipment, textile machinery, printing machinery, and dust-free Workshops and machinery directly exposed to alkaline and acid solutions. Can be used underwater (called underwater bearings).
1. Excellent corrosion resistance: stainless steel bearings are not easy to rust and have strong corrosion resistance.
2. Washable: The stainless steel bearing can be washed off without relubricating to prevent rust.
3. Can run in liquid: Due to the materials used, we can run bearings and bearing seats in liquid.
4. Slow depletion speed: AISI 316 stainless steel does not require oil or grease for corrosion protection. Therefore, if the speed and load are low, lubrication is not necessary.
5. Sanitation: Stainless steel is naturally clean and does not corrode.
6. High heat resistance: stainless steel bearings are equipped with high temperature polymer cages or cages without a complete complement structure, which can operate in a higher temperature range of 180°F to 1000°F (high temperature grease is required).