Generally, after 50,000-80,000 kilometers and check the […]
Generally, after 50,000-80,000 kilometers and check the bearings.
1. It is necessary to consider the comprehensive factors such as the quality of the wheel bearing itself, the road conditions of the vehicle, the number of kilometers traveled, and the size of the load value.
2. If the bearing quality is good, the road condition is relatively smooth (no high-frequency bumps), and the load is reasonable (not overweight), under normal circumstances, there will be no problems within 15,000 kilometers (abnormal noise).
3. The theory of the front and rear bearing of the car is 100,000 kilometers, but in the process of use, such as summer wading, such as water depth less than half a wheel, driving will directly affect the service life of the bearing. Therefore, in the summer rainy season every year, as far as possible not to let your car wading, if you must drive a hundred roads as shallow as possible.
4. Lubricating grease in good-quality bearings is water-resistant, but the fine dust in the water will accelerate bearing wear, and the grease will reduce the water resistance after a long time.
5. After the bearing is filled with water, water, oil and friction will make the grease into an emulsion and lose the original lubrication effect. The lack of grease in the bearing accelerates the wear of the bearing needle roller and ball bearing inner jacket for a long time The bearing noise came out.